Thursday, June 05, 2003

A YEAR OLDER

isolation from the world. be alone with my thoughts. there is a need for me to look back after 2 weeks of being too preoccupied with my so-called career. i feel like my life is too messy (again =p) at this point and i need this day to clean-up. to be able to feel that i DID turn a year older. a tad bit more mature (?).

it would be nice to have a talk with myself now that i'm 26. sounds weird? heck, i'm different anyway =p i've always been. yet i still have managed to lead a good life. not perfect. but one that has taken me to a lot of places and taught me things.

though at times i don't understand why things in my life have to happen the way they do. but as they say there are times that you have to just go with the flow. a few questions here and there. then you gotta do it anyway and anyhow. then after a few days or months you realize, things DO happen for a reason. like why i had to move away or take that 1 month leave.

amidst everything that has happened to me, i am thankful that i am still enjoying life. that means i still have the ooportunity to do alot of things.
to explore more.
to influence
to love...

life goes on!


to you Great Spirit...thank you for all the blessings. for 26 years you have sustained me. and though i could be a stubborn little girl at times, you have been patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails