Tuesday, March 16, 2004

i can be a pit paranoid at times. but today I believe I was I little bit over the edge. I'm not used to these mind games anymore. Can't it be just easier and more honest?

I'm really beginning to like him (I know some friends who would donk me in the head for this statement). I wanna be careful but I don't want to also loose the opportunity. In this confused state, I know that Alystaire has a point in saying chill. But my heart tells otherwise and my intellect seems to be in unison with it. I don't want to feel pain anymore. But then again, maybe it would be more painful if I don't even allow myself to explore the possibilty. I've always been the woman who wears her heart out on a sleeve. And in a way it gets me trouble, but looking back it has made my life worth it. I guess my friends are sometimes wondering why it is that sometimes even with their constant warning I still manage to sneak past them and most of the time...find myself a pain source.

Right now I find myself just wanting more and more of the attention he gives. As one friend said, there is less of the "being with him" and more of the "talking with him." But I enjoy the talking with him, because I get so much from his stories. I really don't know what will happen I am in limbo till we see each other again, but then I just want to be as honest as I can. If this relationship works and he is as sincere as he says he is then I will be so thankful.

till my next blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails