Saturday, March 13, 2004

I feel the strain. The thread is being stretched. A lil bit more and I know it will snap. As my default low-esteem self is, I blame no less than…ME! This campaign is really getting on my nerves. The people, the instability, the hourly changes in the schedule. Is this really a constant in my life? Or did I choose it? Or could it be because I let them do it to me. I am affected by the tiniest of things because I let it affect me. But shouldn’t I be?

Part of me doesn’t even care. But most part of me wants to get to the bottom of things. Am I doing it all wrong? I need to take a step back and explore the probabilities of this stress point. Why do I feel this way? Is it mere burn out. If it is then why do I get so burnt out easily? There must be something wrong with me work style. Frustration sets in now. I need to get out more often. Maybe I need solitude more often. Maybe I should just go back to being an EA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails