Thursday, November 07, 2002

Surrendering to Destiny

There is no need to hold on and waste emotions. There is a tendency to succumb to paranoia if I just keep on. So now I set him free.

I know that this is the right thing to do, to lift it all (emotions and thought processes) up and release it to the inevitable. Let destiny take its place. I need my stability back. I need to be able to take charge of my thought processes once again. My job could be at stake. But despite the saline eyes, I know that the Great Spirit has reminded me (again!) that men who have pure hearts do exist. So DreamCatcher, do not fret. Be steadfast and teach your heart to be still and wait.

To you my prince, I wish you the hapiness you truly deserve. Thank you for the friendship. May you know that when the situation arises I will be there for you. Do not be afraid of being denied. I give you back the shoulder to cry on that you once offered yet I declined. May your days be bright and your nights be filled with His peace. Love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails