Tuesday, December 24, 2002

...my stupid mouth got me in trouble…

it might just be my paranoia, but right now I just wish to turn back the hands of time. I should have just kept quiet and watched the movie. I shouldn’t have opened my mouth and tried to crack a smart comment. It’s me and my natural craving to attention I guess. Next I should try to remain silent. Enjoy the moment.

Again I could be simply over reacting. How I wish I really just am. If I did say something uncalled for, I am sorry. Offending you will never be on my to do list. You, of all people would know deeply in your heart who you truly are sans others unsolicited remarks.

---tries to review past 30minutes in mind---

my bad! can i Rewind life? NOT! Sorry again!
_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails