Friday, December 13, 2002

I am in a frenzy. Each passing hour is a step closer to me calling him. He’s here for vacation, and the last time I talked to him we were talking about serious stuff. About quitting our jobs and going for our dreams. He’s a person that I can really talk for hours about opinions and realizations. Now he’s back.

When he left to return back to his home in America, I released him. I wanted to get to know him more but I couldn’t ask him to stay. I’m not even sure if was the least bit interested in what I had to say or do. But we did keep in touch. He would email and we talk using MSN messenger.

Now I don’t know what to feel that he’s back. Well I’ll take it a day at a time! Enjoying each moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails