Sunday, December 08, 2002

One fine day! It was a very long day for me. I came home from my conference call at about 3am and slept by 3:30. I woke up by 9am to prepare for the Christening of my friends baby. Everything went well.

I went into a catholic church again (no, I not catholic). There is something about churches that fascinates me. Serenity and peacefulness are two of them. In a weird twist of fate there was a wedding there that day. My friend Cristina was with me, the white flowers just immediately triggered the thought of how my wedding will be. And I told her of the dream wedding I have kept only in my secret journals.

I shopped from 3 – 7pm. I am so exhausted. At least I have gotten my friends their Christmas presents. An accomplishment.

I went out to watch a movie with Alystaire by 9pm called Blue Crush. It’s a surfing movie. It was awesome not to mention a catalyst to once again review my life and contemplate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails