Thursday, December 19, 2002

Last night was a fun wild night. All five of us were together after a long time. Watering Hole was the venue as usual, X Power in the background. Booze..ciggies...and dancing! Its good to unwind with friends that you enjoy, trust and love.

Archie came...got me almost drunk...but not quite! ha! But he did manage to get my friend really whoozy. I like going out with these people because its not merely a night out for nothing. There is always a mission. It may be to boost one's self-esteem or to simply unwind and let go. I could also be to help one cope with a recent pain. Whatever it coud be...the only one thing is TO HAVE FUN! And I can proudly say my sisses know what FUN is all about. Other people may look at it funny or find it weird what matters is how you feel inside after that night. We're not perfect but we know how to live life to its fullest. Saying that I made this day the most of what it can be.

CARPE DIEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails