Saturday, February 08, 2003

hmm...where do I start...I feel really bad today!!!

I believe that in the end what matters most in this world are relationships you make with the people that you value and love. sometimes its a difficult decision though and not everyone will see it in a positive light. i made that decision and got a smiliar response today. i know I'm trying to justify the "unprofessional act" i just made. but for me it was better to spend that time with that friend in need, knowing that in when I'm in the same situation I can trust for someone to be there as well.

i love the people I call my friends. i put value in the word "friend" and "love," i don't use them lightly. i will lay down my life for them. now I don't know how people will take what has just happend but for me...I was true to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails