Friday, February 28, 2003

MUSIC FROM THE SOUL


Now I know how it is to sing from the soul. Truly every note counts. And the melody that comes out even if it was meant to be fast ang happy, when the spirit is distressed or depressed it emanates.

To you my soul brother, the Great Spirit has a reason for bringing you to us. If it it for me to be a shoulder to lean on. I accept it with delight and eagerness.. If it is for me to learn from you then it is an honor. I know that you will surpass this dark night wherein the queries abound. Stand steadast young soldier. There is more to this life.

I keep that promise that you will always ahve a place in my life. Despite the circumstances I am drawn to your soul. Your cosmic waves reach me. I will look forward to the time you shall rise and reach your maximum potential. Thank you for sharing the spirit of what it is to be an eager angel. I will keep my promise. My heart goes out to you our soul brother. You will always be our soul brother. No matter what people may say we will be here for you. That is a promise I will keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails