Tuesday, February 04, 2003

i suddenly felt so tired today. its like I've been swimming such a vast ocean and not even a place hold on and rest. i want to be able to take time to sit and think about my day and how it was. living my life as if was a 24 by 7 shift, including holidays. its exhausting! for me, this is not the essence of living life.

there's more to life than titles and salary. if I had a choice I would opt for living a life of relationships. to have the people that matter close to you. having enough time for them and being able to have fun with them. it would be nice to travel around the world and just seeing all the beautiful places and knowing how distinct and interesting their culture is. call me an escapist when it comes to work. but I will never run away from an opportunity to be someone's friend. will never turn my back on them.

at the pace I'm going, rare is the time to be able to sit down and read a good book. taking time to paint the scene in my mind. creating the characters and directing the scenes. everything is too topsy turvy for me right now. too fast. i feel so overwhelmed. i can't even think straight anymore. i want to just sit down and think. for even just a minute....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails