Tuesday, February 25, 2003

twas as if my heart was gripped. i couldn't really understand if it was the years apart or the reality that she was right infront of me. after 13 long years, i was crying on the way to see her. a friend I have have know almost all my life. i was able to hug her again. to show her how much she is a part of my life despite the distance. the 3 hours i spent with her while waiting for the airport doors to open was not enough. there was too many stories to cover. too many developments and the fact that we were no longer children just waiting for our parents to tell us what to do next. we were now adults making our way in the world. living up to our own decisions and learning the lessons of our failures. she is married now. and the wedding I missed. i guess I really am too emotional. but hey I am passionate about life and everything it offers.

i shall look forward to sunday and monday where I can truly spend time with her. for it now i long to experience...

having walked one morning with a friend...and wished the day would never end...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails