Wednesday, November 13, 2002

Affirmations

Sometimes a woman's mind can really brew up such a swirl of thoughts and possibilities. If they do not find an answer to what is bothering them, then they begin to "seek" for the answer. Armed with intuition and flare to analyze (or should be say overanalyze) she begins to dissect the events that had lead to the situation.

I feel so silly. I confess (so shoot me now!), I judged him to early. I tried to explain without any evidence at all. I let emotions over rule! Argh! I should boiking my self in the head. BOINK! BOINK! BOINK!!! Ahhhh there you go...my head is much clearer now. What is wrong with me? What the hell was I thinking? I forgot that communication is very important. My professors should be killing me for this.

I was able to let go of alot of baggages today. I can say that I can be more understanding this time. More careful. Much stronger. To you my friend thank you affirming the friendship that we share. Sometimes when change in the environment occurs some feelings of insecurity may arise. I apologize for the inappropriate reaction honey. Thank for making me feel the warmth of the friendship bond we share. That no matter how long we might be apart, we would just need to catch up from where we left off and enjoy once again the friendship that we have. Despite your knowing, you have taught and showed me another facet of friendship. That we can never put formulas or boundaries to it. We will never be able to make even an "accurate forecast" of what may happen to us. We need to live a day at a time and share stories that challenge the intellect and refreshes each one's soul. I look forward to those.

Love you...


Great Spirit, keep this friend of mine safe.
Let his heart be steadfast.
May wisdom of ways be rewarded such a man.
Keep the abundance of care and understanding in his heart.
.:M:.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails