Friday, November 15, 2002

Shopping!!!

Pay day today! Wahoo!! My friends and I went to the nearby Eastwood City night market and started spending away. But I had to constantly remind myself on what I really needed. Its so hard that the work environment is sooo near the leisure places. Guess I've turned into a practical shopper now a days. I just buy what I really need. If I do get some extra I would rather take a trip to Puerto Galera.

I bought two shirts for only 50 pesos ($1=51Pesos) each. Not a bad find. I also got the shoes I wanted. It's a pair of black slip-on shoes with indian-inspired embroiderie and I was able to ask the shop owner to give it to me for 320 pesos. I am so proud I got what I wanted. Now I just need to pay for the apartment and buy groceries.

I also recently joined the Rice Bowl Journals Message Boards. Pretty neat online community. I've been addicted to reading what they have to say and write-up a reply. I've checked my profile and it said I post an average of 9.7 posts a day. Guess I am addicted!!! Well to the RBJers thanks for the warm welcome!

I really need to finish that training design tomorrow I hope I have the strength to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails