Wednesday, November 27, 2002

Finally a Time to Relax

Ahh...the perks of working for the kind of company I work for...we get to have the long Thanksgiving break!!! Even if we do not celebrate the said holiday in the Philippines, it makes sense that we be given the weekend off. Who are we going to call if everyone is out celebrating in the US? I love this job!! Well...not everything about it though...

Finally I am through with my training session. Three days of coming to work early and talking for like 5 hours straight (well not exactly straight I manage to give them breaks and sneak up on some posting and chatting =P) its exhausting!! Tonight Itake the time off and go to "Watering Hole," one of my fave bars not because it offers drinks extraordinaire, but its accessibility and the memories we have of the place. Jansi, Rachel and myself are like "groupies" of this band called the X-Power- managed by a our friend Enchie- so we usually watch almost all of their shows. It's been a way to keep us sane with all the pressure and stress in our lives. So, we just dance the night away- from RnB...to Hip Hop...to Techno or trance! Its a cycle...we watch the band...have a few drinks...go home together (since we have our own apartment now)...then we talk and analyze the events in our lives...we give each other a pat on the back and when we feel the energy drained out of our system (mind you we have an awful lot of this so calle "ENERGY") ....we eventually go to sleep! Ahhh...habitual existence? Not really, cause then we wake up and try our best to exist in our own chosen worlds. Then at night (or day, we have odd jobs) we have our own little gathering and fuse our individual kingdoms into a faerie's haven!!

The perks of living with friends. To Jansi and Rachel, Enchie too, I never really had the time (or probably courage) to tell you how thankful I am of this friendship. My soul sisters! We may have certain days that we value each one's privacy and I am just amazed how we just do it. We give each one the space to sulk, realize and grow. Each day we go through our own lives knowing that if we do make a boo boo...there will be friends that will offer a drink, play the right music, light a candle and say..."Tara incense talks tayo!"

I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails