Thursday, November 21, 2002

Hanging by the Moment

On my way to my sanctuary called home and yet I hold back and write an entry. My friends have been supportive through what I'm going through. Guess its just a matter of knowing who the true ones are. Well guess most of mine are really part of what we called "sifted" through time. Amazingly even some online aquiantances have been really suportive too. Thanks eveyone you're all wonderful, because of you I am hanging by each moment. Waiting for things to unfold. Keeping a positive attitude!

Happy Birthday RBJ!!! We are all waiting for you return. Its been a great community. A good release for me.

A discovery. Vienna Teng's music is just so beautiful! The rythym is just soothing and the lyrics are so simple yet it speaks from the heart. Truly a remarkable woman. You guys should listen to it. Thank you Vienna!

Guess I will call it a night. My friend is waiting.

Truly I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails