Saturday, November 23, 2002

Another Day

Guess another day has passed. And as someone would usually say "Get some sleep!" Oh well I guess I will.

The Rice Bowl Journals is back! Finally. This community has really been wonderful.. They have shown loyalty and spirit amidst the storm. Congratulations Carlos and the RBJers!

Work has been crazy, another new account and I have training due by Monday. I hope I survive this. This situation will help me cope though. Good thing that there are people that keep being infront of the computer less stressful. I guess you guys know who you are. The laughs have been stress relieving. My brother is in the hospital though. That is not good. He had to be rushed as of last night since his fever ws too high and he had a very bad cough. Please pray for health. I'm really going to be serious about my vitamins. I really don't want to be sick. On the other hand, I can consider it as an opportunity to stay home and rest. I really need it.

Gotta go. See you online *wink* wink* ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails